…it is reasonable to expect that you hand them back to me immediately upon your return. I should have a full tank of gas. There should be no trash or materials left behind.
- Don’t leave the keys on your desk
- Don’t leave the keys in your pocket
- Don’t leave the keys in the truck
- Don’t make me come ask you if you are finished using it
- Don’t hand the keys to someone else to give to me
I am loaning you equipment that does not belong to you. It is reasonable to expect you to treat me accordingly.
Thanks for listening.