Most people would interpret that as a question about the start time of an event. In other words, when the “program” begins. For those of us who Project Manage the event, there are many critical times to be concerned with:
- What time can I take possession of the room or facility to begin setting up?
(Even if I own the facility, I may have other events that day)
- What time should my team show up?
(my staff delivers the event and manages the vendors)
- What time should my vendors show up?
(equipment deliver, technicians, food)
- What time does the warmup begin?
(sound check, musician practice time…)
- What time do the outer doors open?
(the attenders can enter the lobby and I am prepared to greet them)
- What time does hospitality begin?
(should be the same as the outer doors)
- What time do the inner doors open?
(the main room may continue to be prepped while I receive guests)
- What time does the re-program begin?
(usually when the inner doors open)
- What time do the inner doors close?
(sometimes no one else is allowed into my program after it begins)
What other times can you think of?