- I forget exactly what you said to me. My memory fades…so does yours.
- The intensity of a particular issue changes over time. What seemed important at the start of the project is no longer as critical to our success. What seemed unimportant has now shot into front and center
- We all discover new facts along the way…and perhaps someone forgot to share them with the rest of the team
- Someone above us may change their minds about the goals and objectives of the project
- World events happen that are outside our control
So, stay in touch with your team – even if you have nothing to say. I bet you will learn something invaluable.
Thanks for listening.