It is an important question…perhaps more important than you realize. This question could point to the root of your problems and you don’t even realize you have one.
- When you don’t know what you want, you can never get what you want. When you don’t get what you want, you become unhappy. When you are unhappy for a long period of time, you become angry and don’t know why.
- When you don’t know what you want, you subconsciously try to extract your missing needs from others…and that leads to broken relationships
Is there anyplace in your life where this could apply?
- What do you want for your marriage?
- What do you want for your career?
- What do you want for your spiritual life?
- What do you want for your physical fitness?
- What do you want for your kids?
Don’t skip past the self-assessment process. It could help you diagnose a huge breakthrough in your life!
Thanks for listening.