Here are some great ways to delegate to your boss.
- Ask for the phone number of someone they know. Don’t bother to look it up yourself.
- If you are running behind, ask them to train you…especially if it would be too hard to Google or learn from YouTube videos
- Ask for information when it is inconvenient to figure it out yourself
- Ask them where something is rather than taking time to look for it
- Fail to deliver when they ask you to carry a project. After all, your boss can handle the extra work.
(PS: That was sarcasm if you didn’t notice. Please don’t delegate upward.)
Thanks for listening.