I do…though not by physical exercising (smile). I am talking about building new “skill” muscles. My friend Jimmy often uses that phrase when he watches someone begin doing something that is new to them.
- I embrace new projects that are outside my comfort zone
- I load new software on my computer and phone and try new features on the ones I have
- I watch my two year old grand-daughter on my own
- I just learned how to build a cement foundation and lay stone on it
- I read interesting books that are outside my usual list of topics
- I try to make “yes” my response, even when my insides scream “no!”
How about you? Do you build new muscle?
Thanks for listening.