I read this article about PC myths and I found it interesting. It’s a little off-topic for me…but I think it might be helpful to you.
Here is a list of statements they make about your computer:
- No one is out there trying to hack your personal computer (but you do have to beware of virus software)
- All freeware/shareware sites are bad
- You don’t have to turn your computer off every night
- Trust the automatic updates
- Don’t worry about defragmenting your computer anymore
Thanks for listening.