There are many people who can be excellent at one time or another…but just can’t maintain it.
Excellence is just a fluke until you can sustain it!
- They can be nice to me once…but they seem to struggle to be kind as a daily pattern
- They can sacrifice for 2 hours on a Habitat for Humanity project…but they seem to avoid serving others any other time
- They can be generous with one large donation to the church, but they struggle to tithe
- They can grow their business revenue 3X, but can’t sustain the warm customer service experience I used to enjoy
- They can celebrate a relational win, but then throw a tantrum when they don’t get their way
You are not excellent until you can sustain it…whether business or personal.
Thanks for listening.