I’ve recently experienced the loss of two people who were very close to me…and it has led to a lot of introspection. Death reminds us that life is short…and life is so much more than this fleeting experience on planet earth. So, why are we continuously tempted to “live for the day”? Why do we risk our souls for things that don’t matter? Why do so many people fail to live a full life…one that fulfills our purpose and prepares us for eternity?
- Why wait until “someday” to get into physical shape?
- Why wait until “someday” to start spending less than you earn?
- Why wait until “someday” to apologize for the hurt and pain you have caused the people you love?
- Why wait until “someday” to accept God’s forgiveness for your brokenness?
- Why wait until “someday” to find your purpose in life and finally understand the joy that brings?
Most people seem to float through life aimlessly…waiting for something to happen. Don’t let that happen to you. Take control of your life and move towards the better path.
Thanks for listening.