A friend of mine recently told me that “Christianity is all about trust.” That is so true, especially when we encounter grief, difficulties, or conflict with others. You see, my friend lost his wife to cancer this past year, and he is being tested every day if he still believes that God is good…and if God is continuing to provide for his best.
God is intentionally revealing to us how much we do (or do not) trust Him. He is involved in a 7×24 process to show just how much we trust in Him. And you are facing that same test!
- Will you trust Him for your financial provision, or will you carry fear and manage it yourself?
- Will you trust Him for your health and safety, or will you worry and obsess over the future?
- Will you trust Him for the strength to follow through with your commitments?
- Will you trust Him when you lose someone you love?
- Will you trust Him when the storm comes…and you are persecuted, treated unfairly, or irrationally harmed?
I confess it is hard, but our faith is defined by our ability to trust God.
Thanks for listening.